Watson Temple Church of God in Christ - Tallahassee, Florida

Dublin Core

Title

Watson Temple Church of God in Christ - Tallahassee, Florida

Subject

Church of God in Christ
Churches in Tallahassee Florida
Church buildings

Description

Lucy Bastidas Fall 2015
This is a photonegative photograph in black an white of the first building of the Watson Temple Institutional Church of God in Christ, located at the corner of Georgia St. and Dewey St., Tallahassee. The church was finished under the service of Elder T. G. Grier, after the land was purchased by the previous pastor, Elder Stennis Watson. The exact year it was built is unknown but it is sometime between 1941-1947.

Creator

Florida Memory State Library and Archives of Florida

Source

Photograph courtesy of the Florida Memory State Library & Archives of Florida

Date

1941-1947

Contributor

Lucy X. Bastidas

Format

JPEG, photograph, 600x406

Type

Church Building

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

4x5 inches

Files

http://omeka.lib.fsu.edu/files/original/71e134540142f3b6bdb0742536241935.jpg

Collection

Citation

Florida Memory State Library and Archives of Florida, “Watson Temple Church of God in Christ - Tallahassee, Florida,” Religion @ Florida State University, accessed May 21, 2024, https://religionatfsu.omeka.net/items/show/160.

Output Formats

Comments